10 years later THQ, Nordic have finally decided that it’s time to expand the Titan Quest universe!
Titan Quest: Ragnarok, a suprise expansion for Titan Quest Fans everywhere
Its taken over 10 years but THQ Nordic have finally decided that now is the time to expand the Titan Quest universe with it’s new surprise release of Titan Quest: Ragnarok.
Titan Quest continues its epic journey through the world of antiquity. A mysterious threat calls the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe, where new enemies await and new powers and treasures are waiting to be found!
This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.
- New story act with dozens of new quests
- Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
- Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
- New 10th Mastery
- Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons
- Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
- New experience curve
- Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
- New weapons and gear
- Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend
- New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items
- New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed
- New Enemies and bosses
- From the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself
- Improved character customization
- A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
- Finally: wear pants!