Save good, play good, do good!
GamesAid 50 Game charity bundle
1. There’s 50 games in it, good games, games that are too good to be in a bundle.
2. It’s $50, meaning you’re saving 94% over buying all these games individually – that’s about $816!
So that’s awesome games, for less, and you can buy them with a clean conscience as all the profits will be helping those in need. You can’t do better than that.
Here’s what is included the bundle:
- This War of Mine – The most cheerful war survival game ever made. Well, not that cheerful. But it’s good.
- Beat Cop – It’s about time someone sorted New York out, and that someone is you. Hit the streets and walk your beat, cop.
- Tower 57 – If the words ‘neo-retro twin stick shooter in a dieselpunk megatower’ don’t excite you then you’re dead inside.
- ADR1FT – What if Gravity were a game, and absolutely drove home how terrifying space can be?
- Quarantine – Disease won’t win, not while you’re there to defend the world, one turn at a time.
- Human Fall Flat – Human Fall Flat, Human Fall Over, Human Fall Onto Catapult And Get Launched Into Air By Friends.
- The Flame in the Flood – Head down the river and try to survive, but be warned: the rains are coming.
- Bomber Crew – What if you had to manage a bomber crew as you flew to victory? Or horrendous failure, your choice.
- Serial Cleaner – It’s time to clean up this town, because there’s blood and guns and evidence everywhere. How untidy.
- Manual Samuel – You’ve got 24 hours to survive, and you’ve got to control every function of your body manually. Even blinking.
- Warhammer: Vermintide End Times – Those rats aren’t going to kill themselves, so grab three friends and get to it!
- The Little Acre – A love letter to animation and adventure games, help Aidan and Lily in 1950s Ireland as they search for Aidan’s father.
- The Black Death – You’re alone, you’re sick, you’ve no money or resources, and in the distance bandits gather. The Black Death pushes survival to the limit.
- War Tech Fighters – Get in your giant mech and head into space, destruction and beautiful explosions await.
- Dead Age – Turn based RPG combat meets survival game in Dead Age, where the dead are coming for you and it’s up to you to survive.
- Mount and Blade Warband – Be the medieval hero that you always wanted to be. Or just trot about and raid villages, your choice.
- Mount and Blade – The game that started it all, live your medieval dreams to the fullest in this open world medieval RPG simulation.
- Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword – A standalone expansion for Mount and Blade, based loosely on the Henryk Sienkiewicz novel.
- Beyond Eyes – Guide Rae, a young blind girl, on an adventure filled with magic, love, and life changing events.
- Killing Floor – Sometimes all you need is just to grab a gun, grab a friend, and shoot a load of zombies. Killing Floor more than delivers.
- Toybox Turbos – The most micro of machines are yours to control in this wild and wacky driving game.
- RAGE – You woke up and everything’s gone…apocalyptic. So why not get your gun and your spinny stick and fight for the future.
- Insurgency – Multiplayer has never been so lethal, clash over strongholds and supplies and make sure you never forget your gun.
- LEGO Batman the Videogame – What’s Batman do in his downtime? Well he still rescues Gotham City, but he does it in pure LEGO style.
- F.E.A.R. 3 – Horror and FPS action combine into Monolith’s magnum opus, you’ll shoot and kick your way to victory. And also crap your pants.
- Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition – Find out the answer to the question ‘could the Flash take on Superman?’
- Batman: Arkham Asylum – The game that finally gave us the Batman series we deserve, set in the most crazy place in the most crazy city.
- Biozone – Dr Membranus needs to pay, so scroll right and jump and shoot and show him what for!
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition – Not only do you get Lords of Shadow, but you’ll get the Reverie and Resurrection DLC too!
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle – Look, Satan’s a bad sort, so it’s up to you as Dracula to team up with Death and sort him out.
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD – Belmont wants blood…Dracula’s blood. Get him ex-sanguinated!
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – The biggest stealth action game out there, huge playgrounds for you to explore, fight, sneak, and then Fulton your time away.
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – A meticulously detailed arena awaits you for multiple playthroughs as you hone in on the perfect stealth approach.
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – Find out once and for all why ‘NANOMACHINES, SON’ brings a smile to so many faces.
- Puzzle Chronicles – Puzzles and RPGs meet as you avenge the atrocities the Ashurin Empire wrought upon your people.
- Rocket Knight – Sparkster’s back, what’s better than an opossum in a suit of armour? An opossum in a suit of armour with a jetpack.
- Stable Orbit – Show those NASA hacks how to really build a space station.
- Peregrin – Puzzles and a beautiful narrative combine as you traverse the stunning world of Peregrin, solving your way through the myriad adventures that await.
- Magicka – AKA ‘how to make my friends hate me as I use air powers to blow them off cliffs’ simulator.
- Crusader Kings II – The best medieval crazy-story generator ever made. Marry your cousin, kill them off, fail, then get mysteriously killed yourself and have your wife take over.
- Teleglitch Die More Edition – This procedurally generated horror action game brings your scifi fears to life as horrible beasts stalk this broken facility’s halls.
- Frozen Synapse Prime – Plan your turn, simulate your opponents, test the action and when you’re ready, set it all in motion. Then find out you were wrong.
- Super Cloudbuilt – Lost in a world you don’t recognise, running through room after room, Super Cloudbuilt asks you who you are, and where you’re going?
- Ballistic Overkill – Competitive multiplayer shooters don’t get more immediate than this, when you just gotta shoot someone online, this is your choice.
- Next Up Hero – Get back to the days of Gauntlet in Next Up Hero, a top down dungeon crawler where you choose your class and get hacking!
- InnerSpace – As the universe fades, fly through immense and beautiful vistas to try and piece together memories before they’re lost forever to the mists of time.
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered – Featuring the best opening scene in gaming history, this game is wonderful and bonkers in equal measure, and absolutely unmissable.
- Evil Genius – Evil needs a home, so why not be the one to build it? Hey, if you’re going to be evil, why not be the best evil you can be.
- Sniper Elite 3 – Test your sniping skills against a variety of Nazi bodyparts, and don’t stop until you’ve won the war.