Extinction has luanched on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC, digitally and in stores.
Extinction is upon us
Extinction has luanched on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC, digitally and in stores. Its first DLC titled “Jackal Invasion” drops in May and is available to purchase separately or as part of the “Days of Dolorum” Season Pass.
Play as Avil, one of the last remaining Sentinels and the only warrior equipped with the skills to take down the fearsome Ravenii. These 150-foot-tall bloodthirsty monsters were previously only spoken of in fables, but today they return with a vengeance.
Featuring a single-player campaign with dynamic side missions, players will be able to master ultra-flexible melee combat and gravity-defying traversal mechanics throughout the world of “Dolorum”.
Other features include:
- Skill-Based Combat. Travel horizontally and vertically, perform wall runs, and use your whip as a vault to execute devastating air assaults. Master dynamic combat maneuvers to effectively traverse the giant beasts and expose their weak points, progressing along different skill trees to develop a path best suited to your playstyle.
- Interactive Environment. Move freely around a fully destructible environment, and use objects throughout the world to your strategic advantage.
- Innumerable Battle Scenarios. Every battlefield is different from the last, ensuring a unique combat situation each time you play.
- Skirmish Mode. Create unique battlegrounds and challenge players online to compete for the top score.
- Extinction Mode. Fight off a continuous horde of assailants as wave after wave of ogres and their minions attack without relent.